Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome!

Hello all and welcome to my blog.
Come in, sit down, and enjoy a bracing shot of absinthe.

Here I shall post the ramblings of my mind - where ever it may wander during my hour break in-between shows. For those of you who don't already know, I'm currently working in Las Vegas as a makeup artist for the Cirque du Soleil - a lovely little French Canadian company bent on world domination. I spent my free time doing body makeup, painting, sculpting, photo shoots, and every once in a while I sleep.

I'd like to write more but my show is about to start so this seems a good place to leave off. I shall blog more completly soon.
TTFN!

1 comment:

Steve, Candi, Josie, Jackson said...

Eric - Good to hear that you've entered the wide world of blogging. My blog is really less of a blog and more of a vehicle to show off my kids and wife. Sounds like you're job is pretty cool!

The best show I've ever seen in my life was "Ka" in Las Vegas. Incredible. Glad to know you are a part of all that. Take care. Tchau.

-Steve Mumford